Google India has announced its sixth cohort of the Google for Startups Accelerator. A total of 20 startups were chosen from over 700 applicants after an intensive selection process.
The selected startups are spread across India and according to Google, 35% of them are led by women. The shortlist includes a mix of B2B and B2C startups between seed and Series A stages and spans education, healthcare, finance, media and retail.
These startups now join the growing portfolio of 96 startups at the Google for Startups Accelerator in India.
“India is home to the third largest startup ecosystem in the world, and the year 2021 has seen several Indian unicorns successfully enter Indian markets, signaling the coming of age of tech startups in the country,” said Paul Ravindranath G, Program Manager, Developer Relations, Google India.
“Our mission at Google for Startups India is to help young startup teams focus on their core business and technology issues, while providing them with the insights and learnings from Google gained over two decades of building products. of business and consumption around the world,” added Ravindranath.
1) Able: qualification platform for private jobs.
2) Alippo: India’s first live lifelong learning platform for women to learn baking, cooking, makeup, sewing and start their home business.
3) ApnaKlub: an agent-driven B2B fast-moving consumer goods wholesale platform.
4) Avishkaar: A global platform to help young innovators (5-15 years old) learn next-gen technology skills like robotics, AI, electronics, IoT and coding.
5) BrainSightAI: construction of a multimodal imaging platform for the brain.
6) Call AI (formerly Humonics): Autonomous cloud-based contact center: all incoming and outgoing calls from the contact center are handled by digital agents without the need for human agents.
7) Entri: a vernacular language learning application to acquire professional skills and prepare for competitions that lead to employment.
8) Evergreen Club: an online community platform providing digital engagement, wellness and learning for seniors.
9) GimBooks: a mobile accounting, banking and lending platform for MSMEs.
10) The Impact App: Converts your steps into charity, inspiring you to get fit and do good.
11) Infilet: Visual intelligence platform for the global distribution of FMCG products.
12) Linguistic Curry: Making the world VOCAL in LOCAL Indian languages and culture by making language learning effective through familiar, skill-based, localization-infused content.
13) Lavelle Networks: Accelerating enterprise networks with scale, simplicity, and security to facilitate cloud and SaaS adoption.
14) MetaDome (formerly Adloid): A metaverse that will provide a no-code infrastructure for millions of creators and brands to create immersive experiences in the virtual world.
15) Phable Care: India’s largest chronic disease management company.
16) Remedo: Shopify for Doctors – Remedo helps doctors generate and meet demand for their own brand in an online world.
17) RupifiRupini: Powering B2B transactions for SMEs.
18) STAGE: A dialect-based OTT platform for Bharat.
19) Toch AI: A cloud-agnostic platform that uses AI and ML-powered technology to create new assets from real-time video content.
20) Vahak: The fastest growing online marketplace and community in the Indian logistics industry.
Read all the latest news, breaking news and coronavirus news here.