By Metropolitan Writing
See my news
In the French and European aeronautical world, trade show of Montpellier airport has found its place. Due to the quality of its services, it also records very good feedback from its customers. Its price list has been reviewed and enriched in order to offer a range of “products” able to respond to the diversity of uses.
Created in September 2016, the business lounge at Montpellier Méditerranée Airport invariably benefits from the excellent appreciation of its customers. Located in the immediate vicinity of boarding gates 16 and 17 dedicated to flights to Paris, passport control and a smoking terrace of which the airport world knows little, this lounge has been designed for both work and relaxation. . Covering an area of 150 m², this multi-company location has two lounge areas dedicated to relaxation, a restaurant area and two areas for individualized or connected work.
Among the benefits and services offered to customers of the show, describing unlimited broadband wifi, TV and its continuous news channel, local and national press, hot and cold drinks, cold food and of course disabled access. The salon is open Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday from 4:45 a.m. to 7 p.m., Friday from 4:45 a.m. to 9:30 p.m. and Sunday from 4:45 a.m. to 8:15 p.m.
Among the most qualitative
Satisfaction surveys carried out by companies place the Montpellier Méditerranée Airport business lounge among the most qualitative. Good results made possible by the permanent dialogue that the airport, direct manager of this space, has been able to establish with users.
This incessant search for improvement has just led to a simplification of the methods of access. Its price list has been reviewed and enriched in order to offer a range of “products” able to respond to the diversity of uses. Please note that prior purchase of admission to the show entitles you to the Premium skip-the-line service, i.e. priority access to the inspection-filtering station. In all cases and whatever the purpose of the trip, this service offers a very appreciable additional comfort.
As always, entry is of course offered to eligible customers based on loyalty programs or fare class of partner companies:
– Air France and KLM (travellers benefiting from the Ultimate and Elite + loyalty programs, i.e. Flying Blue Gold, Platinum or Club 2000 cards; travelers in Business or Première fare classes).
– Royal Air Maroc (Safar Flyer Gold and Ambassador loyalty programs; Business fare class).
– Luxair (Business class, Senator card holders of the Miles&More program).
Other companies also plan to offer their customers access to the show soon.
For any other traveler than those eligible, entry to the lounge is obviously possible, whatever the destination and the company, offers four types of access:
– An unlimited annual package (for a cost of €359) giving the right to one guest.
– A non-nominative “Company” 12-entry pass (for a cost of €150, or €125 excluding tax).
– A fixed price of 12 “Individual” nominative entries (for a cost of 150€).
– Individual access valid for one day (for a cost of €18) with a child reduction (free for children from 0 to 2 years old, €9 for people aged from 2 to 12 years old).
Was this article helpful to you? Note that you can follow Métropolitain in the Mon Actu space. In one click, after registration, you will find all the news of your favorite cities and brands.