For the BTS insurance, find in one click the program, the outlets, the number of establishments that offer it and the success rate. Source: Department of Evaluation, Foresight and Performance (DEPP), 2019 session and the Interacademic Service for Examinations and Competitions (SIEC) 2020. In the absence of information, you will find the mention: NC ( not disclosed).
This BTS is accessible alternately
Where to train for BTS insurance?
To find your future establishment:
– consult our training directory
– for work-study training, consult our work-study directory
What key figures to remember about BTS insurance?
If now the baccalaureate courses no longer exist in favor of specialties that allow you to build an “à la carte” baccalaureate, the origin of the admitted below gives you ideas on the specialties to be favored in high school from the first class. You can thus choose specialties in fields similar to the main subjects of the old series.
- Number of establishments: about 95
- Origin of admissions in 2019: 32.1% STMG bac, 30% ES bac, 13% pro bac, 8.8% S bac, 7.3% L bac, 2.5% ST2S bac, 1.4% STI2D bac, 0.6% bac STL, 0.2% STAV bac, 0.2% STHR bac, 3.9% others
- Success rate : 74.6%
What is the BTS insurance program?
- VWeekly schedule olume: general culture and expression (3 h); modern foreign language (3 h); applied professional culture (6 h); sales and business development (5 h); claims management (5 h); claims customer relations (3 hrs); professionalization workshops (3 hours); personalized support (2 h)
- Optional course: living foreign language 2 (2 h)
- Total hourly volume of the 1st year: 810 hours
- Weekly hourly volume: general culture and expression (3 h); modern foreign language (3 h); applied professional culture (6 h); sales and business development (5 h); claims management (6 h); claims customer relations (2 hrs); professionalization workshops (3 hours); personalized support (2 h)
- Total hourly volume of the 2nd year: 810 hours
- Company internship: 15 to 16 weeks
Consult the detailed program: the national educational program of the BTS insurance
What are the outlets of the BTS insurance?
The holder of this BTS is called upon to carry out activities of a commercial, technical and managerial nature, from underwriting to settlement, in property and liability insurance or in personal insurance, in relation to all types of clients.
These activities are carried out in varied and evolving work contexts, depending on the size and organizational mode of the company. The activities of the holder of the diploma are in compliance with the texts regulating the activity of the sector as well as the standards established by the entity which employs him.
- Examples of professions: general insurance agent – insurance broker – commercial insurance adviser
- Continuing Studies : professional license: insurance, banking, finance: account manager; insurance, banking, finance: operational support, Enass diploma, business schools