The third edition of Surfin’ Bitcoin, the largest Bitcoin conference in Europe, will take place on August 25, 26 and 27 at the Casino de Biarritz.
A new edition for Surfin’ Bitcoin!
Surfin’ Bitcoin has just unveiled the sponsors of its 2022nd edition, classified into 4 categories. Ledger will be the main sponsor for the third consecutive year. The organizers specify that the exclusive networking evening reserved for VIBs, or “ Very Important Bitcoiners “, complete poster. The other tickets remain available for sale, in particular a student offer of -58% on the DAY 1 + DAY 2 + Closing evening ticket, i.e. €210 instead of €500. The workshops will be announced next week.
- StackinSat is a platform offering the automatic purchase-delivery of bitcoins through recurring investments, weekly or monthly, from €10. StackinSat is aimed at individuals and businesses. It is the first platform in Europe to offer a bitcoin custody service with proof of reserve since June 2022.
- register is a growing company that develops security and infrastructure solutions for cryptocurrencies and blockchain applications for individuals and enterprises, equipped with unique proprietary technology. Ledger is expected to make an announcement regarding Bitcoin this year.
- KPMG is a global network of professional firms providing audit, tax and advisory services. Blockchain Partners is the team responsible for handling bitcoin and cryptocurrency matters within KPMG. KPMG Canada explained how it managed to convert part of its cash into bitcoins.
- Bank Delubac & Cie is an independent financial institution, founded in 1924, which offers specialized banking services. It is the first French bank to have obtained DASP status. It will soon offer offers dedicated to companies in the bitcoin and cryptocurrency sector.
- BPIFrance accompanies and cultivates the financing of companies: creation, takeover or external growth, development through innovation, conquest of new markets in France or abroad. BPI France has been supporting the Bitcoin and cryptocurrency sector for several years.
- Kalima aims to focus on the collection and monetization of environmental, social and governance (ESG) data, providing qualitative and traceable data for ESG ratings, thereportsand monetizing ESG data through its own blockchain and the Lightning Network. Kalimba will present its use of the Lightning network for its Internet of Things (IoT) solutions.
- Nym is a decentralized infrastructure, dedicated to protecting the privacy and confidentiality of its users. Nym claims the same values that Bitcoin wishes to preserve: the anonymity of its users. The company raised $300 million in May 2022.
- TOBAM is an asset management firm based on innovative, patented research and a mathematical definition of diversification, providing clients with diversified exposure to equity and fixed income markets. TOBAM launched the first bitcoin fund in 2017. Tobam CEO will speak on bitcoin investment thesis.
- Kryll.io is an automated trading platform allowing users to create their own trading bots and/or hire different strategies developed by other users. Kryll’s proposition is that you don’t need to have development skills to create complex trading bots compatible with major exchanges.
- ORWL is made up of lawyers involved in the digital fields, the company thus ensures the legal security of your projects. The firm thus provides its clients with recognized and global experience on the issues of innovative projects and is distinguished by its experience in areas such as the regulations applicable to cryptocurrencies.
- mining summit is a service that allows you to invest in cryptocurrencies through particularly commendable mining activities. These are indeed shared and therefore carried out by all their clients jointly.
- Cap-Value is a real estate group, specialized in tax optimization, financial advice and real estate since 2004. The group has been in charge of the cryptocurrency market for a few months.
- Waltio helps cryptocurrency holders manage their tax and accounting with smart tools. Their software allows you to calculate and declare your capital gains in cryptocurrencies very easily and securely.
- Cruxpool is a mining pool designed by miners for miners that offers stable and commendable crypto mining activities for everyone.
- Ternoa is the project of a French startup, Capsule Corp, whose objective is to provide a platform for storing and transmitting data in complete security, favoring NFTs.
- Startup is an expert cryptocurrency mining and hosting solutions company with a long-term vision in blockchain and mining.
- Konsensus Network is an independent publishing house that aims to educate individuals and businesses on all issues related to rational digital currency, blockchain technology and freedom of expression.
StackinSat invented the concept of Bitcoin Savings Plan (“BSP”), a service that makes it very easy to buy bitcoins at regular intervals, weekly or monthly, from 10 euros. The company aims to become the reference platform for all bitcoin-related services in the years to come (savings, payments, etc.) and integrated into its R&D strategy on products and services related to the Lightning Network, a Layer technology. – 2 which makes bitcoin more scalable, more responsible and facilitates micro-payments in bitcoin. StackinSat is in charge of organizing the Surfin’ Bitcoin conference, the largest bitcoin conference in Europe, on August 25, 26 and 27, 2022.
Receive a digest of news in the world of cryptocurrencies by subscribing to our new daily and weekly newsletter service so you don’t miss any of the essential Cointribune!
The Cointribune Editorial Board
The Cointribune editorial team unites its voices to express itself on topics specific to cryptocurrencies, investment, the metaverse and NFTs, while striving to best answer your questions.