” The attraction and development on our territory of strong industries and technologies of the future are essential for France to maintain its rank as an innovative nation. This is what the Business France teams do every day. Joining forces today with the CNRS, which promotes the excellence of French research throughout the world, means effectively promoting France’s scientific attractiveness to foreign companies. underlines Christophe Lecourtier, Managing Director of Business France.
” The raison d’être of the CNRS is to carry out, at the highest international level, fundamental research in the service of society. Promoting research, strengthening our attractiveness and our sovereignty are at the heart of our strategy by developing our partnerships with companies, by paying start-ups from our laboratories. Thinking long term to anticipate what the world of tomorrow will be like, contributing to a stronger economy and industry: research is more than necessary to win a market, keep it, create value and jobs by standing out from the competition. An ambition shared with Business France. », indicates Antoine Petit, President and CEO of the CNRS.
This collaboration between Business France and the CNRS results in:
- Strengthening the attractiveness of territories and promoting the development of scientific projects in France;
- The development of the establishment of foreign companies on the national territory, in particular by relying on the French research and innovation system;
- The implementation of an ambitious partnership policy to promote the development of scientific and technical employment in France;
- The contribution to France’s scientific diplomacy with foreign investors;
- Supporting French companies in their efforts to conquer foreign markets through innovative products.
To achieve this, the partnership provides in particular for the implementation of an “attractiveness” communication action program in France and abroad, the production of original content published internationally and support for projects with strong technological content.